HDD6-T2U3 can meet the demand of users when working with rich, ultra-high resolution media through Thunderbolt 2 interface. The SuperSpeed USB 3.0 interface offers high-performance connectivity and is backward compatibility with any computer running compatible versions of Mac OS X (such as Mac Pro) or Windows.
HDD6-T2U3 is a 6-bay 6Gb/s SAS Thunderbolt 2/USB 3.0 storage with RAID control capabilities solution for Mac and PC environment. HDD6-T2U3 incorporated high performance ROC and 1GB DDR3 memory with ECC protection to deliver true hardware RAID for the video editor working with real time multistream HD and 4K workflows. It runs efficiently without disruption or major drops in performance to meet the requirements of 4K data workflow. It is so quick it allows for 4K displays at the same time as daisy chaining HDD6-T2U3 and doing a simultaneous 4K output and file transfers while maintaining maximum throughput.
• ARM_based 933MHz storage processor
• 1GB on-board DDR3-933 SDRAM with ECC protection
• Write-through or write-back cache support
• Support 6 internal 6Gb/s SAS ports
• Support bootable from RAID storage volume
• Redundant flash image for controller availability
• System status indication through LCD, LED and alarm buzzer
• Intelligent power On/Off function
• Battery Backup Module ready (optional) Model: ARC-6120BA-T021
• RAID level 0, 1, 10(1E), 3, 5, 6, 10, 30, 50, 60, Single Disk or JBOD
• Multiple RAID selection
• Support up to 1MB stripe size
• Online array roaming
• Online RAID level/stripe size migration
• Instant availability and background initialization
• Multiple pairs SSD/HDD disk clone function
• SSD automatic monitor clone (AMC) support
• Support global and dedicated hot spare
• Automatic drive insertion / removal detection and rebuilding
• Support intelligent power management to save energy and extend service life
• Advanced configuration for smooth data streaming
• Complete configuration management suite
- McRAID manager – browser-based management tool (LAN or Thunderbolt)
- Push Buttons and LCD Display panel for setup and status
- Command Line Interface (CLI)- scriptable configuration tool
- API libraries support - combine GUI with user management utility
- SNMP support for remote monitoring
- SMTP support for email notification
Bootable Drive Support - Provide user the capability of adding bootable drive via Thunderbolt on Apple thunderbolt-capable machine.
Advanced Configuration - Provide optimized parameter to adjust controlled firmware behavior for smooth data streaming.
USB3.0 Support - 1. Offer high-performance connectivity and is backward compatibility with any computer (such as Mac Pro) running compatible versions of Mac OS X or Windows.
2. Allow both old Mac Pro and newest Mac Pro model to access same storage seamlessly.
BBM Support - Support a battery backup option that protects all data in cache memory in the event of unexpected power outage for data availability.
Intelligent Power On/Off Function - Turn HDD6-T2U3™ power in unison with the host computer power status for data integrity.
Front Panel LCD and Buttons - Easy access for configuration and status. report.
Compact - 6 Bays Disk Tower
||Two 20 Gb/s Thunderbolt 2 Technology Ports / One 5Gb/s USB 3.0 Port
||6 x 6Gb/s SAS 3.5”/2.5”HDDs/SSDs
||Mac OS X 10.8.5 or Higher
& Windows 7/8
“For Windows, Install Driver First”
||Thunderbolt Port, LAN Port, and LCD
2 * 2700rpm/0.135A Brushless Fan
||0 ~ 40˚C
5% ~ 95 %, Non-condensing
|Power Supply in/out
||180W / 100-240V AC
(W x H x D)
|4.84 x 8.45 x 9.11 in
(146 x 255 x 290 mm)
|13.2 lbs / 6.0Kg